Assistant Professor of Religious Studiesnichole.email@example.com
AB in Government, Smith College
MDiv, Yale Divinity School
PhD in Theological Ethics, Boston College
Catholic and Latinx theologies, democracy, migration, family, gender, economics (labor and consumption), race and ethnicity, and ecology
- Slavery and Liberation: A Theological Inquiry
- Discipleship and Martyrdom
- Theological Bioethics
- Do We Have Faith in Democracy?
- Religion and the Common Good
- Ethics and Aesthetics
- Contemporary Catholic Theology in Global Perspective
First-Year Advising Seminars (COLA)
- Religion and the 2020 Elections
Dr. Flores researches the constructive contributions of Catholic and Latinx theologies to notions of justice and aesthetics to the life of democracy. Her research in practical ethics addresses issues of democracy, migration, family, gender, economics (labor and consumption), race and ethnicity, and ecology.